Sunday, September 27, 2009

fRiEnd first!!!!

its too many for me to tell about this...
in my life, i'm always put my beloved friends at the top.
some said that the most important for our life is our family because they are the origin or the base of our life...
but i don't know why until now i can't accept that "Family First"

I know it's not good for me to state this : " I hate my family"
but this is my feeling right now!!! Arrrrrrrrgggggggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!
Damn!!!

I realized since my childhood time, I'm not a good son. I did a lot of wrongs and mistakes.. I remembered when my mom need to come and seek my teacher because of some cases that I did in primary school.. I know it is my fault.. I learned that now and I realized about that..

But, i never get enough attention from my parents.. When i get a chance to study in SMK(A) Sultan Muhammad, they just know that I will be a good person because of the school title that is so islamic. They never know what is the real things there.. They never ask how am i there and concern about my life there. They just know to hope that i will be success in my study there...

It's a shit!!! The school totally change my life and I'm not being better as what they hope but I'm stucked in the bad site of my life..




1 comment:

  1. i studied in smk agama just like u did. n of coz, i become a bad person too... either parents or teachers never knew bout wat i did in school...but its enough for me. i told my parents to not send my other siblings to go to smk agama.

    but u know wat, when it comes to 'i didnt get much attention from parents', u should think twice. u know, we already became diz big enough to think wisely. parents got soo many things to think other than ourselves... the truth is, parents keep so much secrets from their children..cz they dun want their children to be worried. they dun want to burden us bcoz we hve to focus on studies. who knows, mybe they r facing a very big prob , n the same time, we burden them with our feelings... isnt dat making their life even more difficult? bcoz we r big enough, we must be independent. i dun get much attention just as u, but as a child, i tried to understand their condition. hmm...

    i'm sorry for bothering u.. but i know this is owez happening to most teenagers..including my besfren. for ur info, my parents never called me this year. they never ask me how was i in here. they only gave me money when i asked them.. but i think, its better as long as i didnt burden them to think much bout me.

    ReplyDelete