Saturday, August 22, 2009

First day of Ramadhan

Alhamdulillah, my first Ramadhan was good enough. As Muslim, "Sahur" time is really important for us to maintain our energy during the fasting day.

I woke up on the early of 5 a.m(if I'm not mistaken) . Thanks to my mom as she do her duty for his lovely son.. Hehe..
I did Sahur alone with rice and "Ayam masak rendang" and a cup of Milo. Surely, I'm a little bit sleepy for the first Sahur.

After enjoying my meal, while waiting for the Subuh, I spend my time watching TV. It's Nur Kasih on Tv3 that accompanied me until the Subuh time reached.
Then, completely done my Subuh prayer, I continue my dream again. Huhu... Nap time!!!

10.30 a.m, usual time to wake up in the morning. Huargggh!!! (Ngantoknyer...) Time running so fast, so I'm quickly run for my bath time.. Huhu..


Mmmm, what special for today??? Mmm, buying bus ticket for going back to K.L tomorrow? Having some indoor shopping at Family Store? Oh, I remember, today I enjoyed my time watching The Legend of Zorro in AXN Channel(Astro 701) . It is really interesting movie..Why am I considered this story is interesting? Firstly, it is about the plot of the story that tell about the life of a hero with his conflict as two different characters between a father and a hero.
I am attracted towards Joaquin character(Zorro's son) that makes the story more interesting and fun. Finally, a hero will always win although there are many obstacles to face..

Mmm, break the fast time!!! Today, the table was fully loaded with various kind of dishes..
Homemade jemput-jemput, Mee Hong Kong, Grandma pulut merah, murtabak and bubur lambuk masjid... Hehe.. Delicious!!!! Yummy!!! But, I can't finish it all at one time... I'm not a food tank.. Huhu.. Anyway, Alhamdulillah for the precious food..

Next, Terawih time... As usual, for the first week, it's not weird if the mosque is fully booked by everybody.. I just make 8 rakaat with some others sunat prayers and ends with Sunat Witir.. Alhamdulillah, my first Ramadhan is good enough..

Love,
Syazwan Syahmiel

No comments:

Post a Comment